Next Gen Ryde Post Covid FAQs
|Our Opening Hours Are:|
|Monday to Thursday:||5:30am – 9:00pm|
|Friday:||5:30am – 8:00pm|
|Saturday and Sunday:||7:00am – 6:00pm|
Returning to Next Gen Ryde!
Please remember, as you prepare your return to our venue, that all measures have been put in place by the NSW Government to assure all our safety, and our staff members are only doing their job as they follow these rules. Let’s all treat each other with respect and enjoy the freedoms we have all been waiting so long for!
Do I need to be vaccinated to enter the club?
To keep the community safe, and based on government guidelines, members will be required to have two doses of the COVID-19 vaccination to enter the club, and proof will be required upon entry.
Where can I find the verification of my double vaccination?
– COVID-19 digital certificate through your MyGov Account – https://bit.ly/Covid19Certificate
– Immunisation History Statement – https://bit.ly/ImmunisationHistory
What happens once I show the club my vaccination Digital Certificate?
Once you’ve provided your vaccination Digital Certificate, we will update your membership card to reflect your vaccination status. Each time you enter the club simply swipe your membership card to allow the entrance gate to open for you. Without this, your access card will not work.
Will my vaccine information be kept secure?
Yes, your vaccine status will be used for no other purpose but to allow you to access the club.
Can you be sure that only vaccinated members are accessing the club?
Members will not be able to enter the club without having provided the certificate based on the government guidelines.
I’m getting vaccinated but I’m not fully vaccinated yet, what are my options?
If you have not had two doses of the COVID-19 vaccination, you have the option to put your membership on complimentary suspension until you are fully vaccinated, or up until 1 December 2021, whichever comes first.
If you choose this option you will need to click on the link below and complete your details before midnight Sunday 10 October 2021 to be eligible.
Unless you select this option, your first direct debit will take place on Tuesday 12 October 2021.
Under 16 years of age?
People aged from 12 to 16 who are not fully vaccinated must be with a fully vaccinated member of their household to enter the club. Children under 12 can come to club accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult.
What training can I do if I’m unvaccinated?
Until such time you are vaccinated, you can participate in our Online Group Fitness Classes, or our pre-recorded classes via Zoom. All are available through the Club Lounge.
Can I come to the club earlier than 1 Dec if I have a medical exemption from vaccination?
Yes, you can. Please come into the club during staffed hours to show your exemption using this form. https://bit.ly/ContraIndication
What are the current restrictions and capacity limits?
New South Wales currently has restrictions in place. The following limits apply until further notice:
– All areas will be subject to a maximum of 1 person per 4 square metres
– 20 members in all group fitness classes
– 20 children in the crèche
– Change rooms will be open
– Café is open serving grab and go deli selections, coffee and smoothies Mon to Fri 6:30am – 2:30pm. (no hot food)
– The lounge will be open
– Indoor and outdoor swimming pools will be open
– Spa is open
– Squash courts open
– Tennis courts will be available for 4 members per court
Please note the sauna and steam will be closed until restrictions ease further. We will also look to re-commence our swim school in the coming weeks.
What is Next Gen doing to keep me safe?
The club will be opening windows and doors to our indoor areas, where practical, to increase ventilation. Frequent cleaning will be conducted, staff will be wearing face masks and hand sanitizer stations will be readily available.
In addition to this please note the following;
– All staff are fully vaccinated
– We’ve reviewed every aspect of club operation
– We’ve done a deep clean
– We’ve trained our team in Covid-19 specific safety measures
– We’ve created more space in club for social distancing
– Additional sanitisation stations
– Mandatory towel use is being enforced
What do I need to do/Conditions of Entry?
Every time you enter the club, you’ll be confirming your agreement to these Conditions of Entry and COVID-19 Health Questions. You’ll also be confirming that you will abide by all club rules and Health & Safety protocols.
– On your first visit, arrive 15 minutes prior to allow adequate time for our staff to sight your proof of vaccination.
– Masks are to be worn indoors throughout the club. Masks do not need to be worn in the pool, when eating or drinking or when exercising vigorously.
– Scan in with Service NSW app and also with your Next Gen membership card every visit.
– Check your Temperature in the reception area prior to entry.
– BYO mats
– Keep your distance (1.5m)
– Wipe down equipment before AND after use
– Wash your hands and use hand sanitiser
– Stay home if you’re unwell
– Be kind to each other
– Bring a clean workout towel. (Please ensure this is of an adequate size to cover equipment, face towels not acceptable. If you do not have a workout towel you will need to hire one)
Gold Guest Passes and Guest Entry
During this initial period, we are keeping the access of the club exclusive to members only. With that in mind, no guests on either Gold Guest Passes or paid guests including 8-Visit Pass holders will be allowed entry to the club at this time. 8 Visit Pass holders will have their expiry dates extended by the time they have lost. We will update this as restrictions ease.
Café, Restaurant Service
Mon –Fri 6:30am –2.30pm
The café will be open for “Grab and Go” deli selections, coffee, juices and smoothies and cold drinks only until further notice. We will be increasing the café opening hours over the next month.
Will the crèche be open?
The crèche will be open with a limit of 20 children at a time based on the 4 square meter rule. We will disinfect all major contact points/surfaces and will rotate toys regularly for additional cleaning.
Crèche Opening hours:
Monday to Friday – 8:30am to 1:00pm
Saturday – 8:00am to 12:00pm
Bookings are essential.
You can book three ways:
- In person in the crèche
- By emailing
- By Phone on 02 9334 0014 during creche opening hours
All bookings will be confirmed by email.
If you have any other queries or concerns please call us on 02 9334 0000 during opening hours from Monday 11th October.